- An impromptu Friday night hangout at our place that involved homemade pizza (which I almost ruined, but Alexis saved), sushi, lots of people, and much more booze than originally planned…
- Giant mochas and girl-talk at La Boulange with Ashley on Saturday morning. (#Love)
- Sibling brunch at Oakland Grill (because Braden finally made it out to the East Bay).
- A drive up into the hills to watch the sunset before heading to Walnut Creek because Highway 24 was a nightmare.
- A casual date night followed by the reunion of basically KC’s entire graduating high school class.
- Lunch at Sacred Wheel (grilled cheese and tomato soup — yum!)
- A random evening milkshake run, followed by a homemade happy hour (vodka-orange sparklers, fancy cheeses, and veggies with green goddess dressing) and Redbox movies.
- And a late, Sunday night facebook post from our wedding photographers:
And I was thankful for every minute of it.
How was your weekend?